A very sacred herb in the shamanic tradition. It is a bridge and balancer between the worlds of the physical and spiritual. It heals the soul first and the physical body follows. It has been used to treat cancer, HIV, infection, and various causes of pain.
What Plant Medicine Will Be Offered?
What is The Journey?
Over four weeks, we will come together as a group for an opening and closing ceremony at the maloca, as well as a mid-journey group video conference call to answer questions, concerns, or help put meaning to anything that has been experienced thus far. In-between we will guide you through your individual journey by providing you with a comprehensive program delivered to you via email.
The journey includes:
Opening ceremony at the Maloca (attendance required):
- Dieta Workshop (explaining the process, the dieta, and the intention).
- Shamanic Group Ceremony to open the dieta and call in the spirit of the plant.
- We will prepare and activate the plant medicine that you will take for four weeks.
- We will listen to the plant’s icaro. An icaro is the healing prayer song, which activates the plant.
- We will initiate you into the Plant Energy Matrix, which is the daily 20-minute simple meditation process you will use to connect with the spirit of the plant throughout this journey.
- We will also provide a specific essential oil blend that you will use to deepen your connection to the Plant Energy Matrix throughout the journey.
- This ceremony will be held on the first day of the dieta, Saturday from 9:00am – 12:00pm.
- You will drink the plant medicine three times per day and follow your intended diet.
- You will do a daily 20-minute self-meditation to connect to the spirit of the plant through the Plant Energy Matrix using the provided essential oil blend and music.
- You will receive regular weekly emails guiding you through the process of dieting the plant and supporting you in the energetic and physical shifts you may experience. You will also receive suggestions on how to get the most out of your dieta.
- You will receive three guided audio meditations, which build upon each other and propel you deeper into your healing process. These meditations will introduce and connect you with the plant, attune you to the spirit of the Amazon Jungle, and initiate you into the shamanic ancestral realm.
Mid-Dieta Group Video Conference Call (1 hour):
- We will answer questions and concerns from the group regarding the dieta process and meanings of energetic and physical changes. We will anonymously collect your questions before the call. So, don’t be afraid to ask anything!
- If you cannot make it or prefer not to participate in the live conference call, a replay will be available to listen to at your convenience.
- This call will take place on the 3rd Saturday of the dieta at 10:00am.
Closing ceremony at the Maloca (attendance required):
- We will answer any questions or concerns about the process.
- Shamanic group ceremony to officially close the dieta.
- A blessing for the participants.
- Guided Meditation.
- Fire Ceremony (weather permitting).
- Dieta breaking potluck celebration.
- This ceremony will be held on the final day of the dieta, Saturday from 9:00am – 12:00pm.